Thursday 9 December 2010

Initial thoughts (Post 1)

There are 2 types of journal that I will be utilising throughout this course. The main is this blog, where all points will be collated, and a notepad that will act as a mediary journal for items awaiting transfer here.

Strengths Weaknesses
ICT Empathy
Maths Chemistry/biology knowledge
Grammar Organisation/time management
Literacy Impulsive
Physics knowledge Easily distracted
Quick to learn Can lose motivation
Goal oriented

The main progress initially will need to be on the subject knowledge and organisation. Secondary effects of the organisation skills improving would include addressing both my impulsive nature and tendency to get distracted.

Something that has concerned me (not as a weakness or strength) is my height. While I personally accept that I'm short, I rarely had short male teachers and worry that it will affeect my presence. After time in a school I'll likely figure out my own approach as to how to deal with it, but it will act as an initial hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment